Minnesotans know the value of summer time. And one of the best things about summer time in Minnesota is time at the cabin. Even if you don’t own a cabin, one of your friends does. And that means lots of great things: boating, fishing, sunsets, family time, bonfires, cookouts… and the list goes on.
It also means miles on your Volvo. Miles that take you into the scenic out-state areas. That also means:
- Immediate access to Volvo parts?
- As much as you love your time at the cabin, I don’t think you want to be stuck waiting for a part to come in.
- Volvo training?
- Small town mechanics have a great general understanding of cars, but what are the chances that they are Volvo certified?
Lasting customer relationship?
- They know you’re not going to make their shop your first choice for service so they aren’t invested in a customer relationship.
And the biggest reason to service your car at Swedish Motors before the summer miles pile on…
- Why wouldn’t they squeeze you for as much as they can?
- You invade their small town each summer with your fancy cars and toys. They’re pretty sure they can eat for a month off this service call.